What is a Professional Employer Organization PEO is a question that Total HR Management often hears from potential clients. Too many small business owners are not aware of the advantages of working with a PEO. In truth, the advantages of working with a Professional Employer Organization PEO remain some of the best-kept secrets of many successful small businesses.
Professional Employer Organization PEO Help
A Professional Employer Organization PEO like Total HR Management can handle all of your company’s HR needs, including payroll and administration, employee health and retirement benefits, workers’ compensation insurance, state and federal compliance issues, employment practices liability insurance coverage, and recruitment and selection challenges.
As a small business owner in a competitive economy, you are given the freedom to work on your business and not get lost in the maze of the details. Yes, there is a cost for contracting out your HR department to a Professional Employer Organization PEO, but consider this list of time-saving and resource-saving positives.
5 Reasons To Work With Professional Employer Organization PEO
- By providing you with a tailored package of HR services, a PEO like Total HR Management only gives your small company what it really needs and not what we want to sell. Our number one goal is to service your HR needs precisely and professionally.
- A Professional Employer Organization PEO like Total HR Management works with a pool of thousands of employees and can therefore purchase insurance and benefit plans at a significant savings. By giving your business the ability to offer higher-quality plans, we help you attract and retain skilled employees.
- Experienced professionals in HR, benefits, payroll, risk management and other aspects of employee administration are on the job. Want to institute a 401(k) plan or find affordable EPLI coverage? Total HR Management will do it for you, and there is no need for you to reinvent the wheel by trying to figure it out yourself. Allow us to do what we do best to help you.
- Total HR Management can deliver the HR manuals that your employees need to both feel secure in their jobs and ultimately succeed. An aware employee is a good employee. Policies and procedures in HR manuals will be maintained in compliance with ever-changing state and federal laws and regulations.
- A Professional Employer Organization PEO will help with employment-related regulatory compliance ranging from ADA to OSHA updates, and this is a huge advantage that can be worth more to your business than you can possibly imagine. We make sure you avoid regulatory headaches that lead to financial problems. With our EPLI management team, if you have an HR-related employee claim, such as a discrimination allegation, Total HR Management will take the lead on managing the claim process.
Total HR As A Professional Employer Organization PEO
The clients of Total HR Management have found that the savings on group health and benefit plans alone more or less outweigh the cost of working with us. When hiring a Professional Employer Organization PEO, Total HR Management recommends that you do your due diligence. With many glowing references from our clients in a variety of businesses and industries, we have the experience and expertise you need to be reassured that such a decision is the right choice to make.
To learn more about how Total HR Management can help your company as a Professional Employer Organization PEO, please call (800) 975-5128 today and speak to one of our experienced HR professionals and account managers.