HRM (Human Resources Management)
Our HRM program provides your company help when you need it. Total HR can equip your company with HR management and support based on your specific needs. You will have access to a great team of HR managers who can help you strengthen your company from the inside out.
Leverage Total HR’s HRM services to assess your current HR practices, gain support for completing an important HR consulting or training project or supplement your existing HR function with the following services:
- HR Management
We are here to ensure the HR needs of your business are handled. Our HR Management services provide you with tools to ensure stability and compliance.
- Developing, reviewing and advising on your company’s Employment Policy Handbook
- Reviewing and advising on your company’s IIPP (Injury and Illness Prevention Program) Handbook
- Access to certified HR Managers for HR related questions and issues
- Employee Relations
We want to make sure that your company has satisfied and happy clients. That starts with having satisfied and happy employees. Our HR team can help ensure a healthy workplace and increased productivity.
- Developing and implementing employee engagement and satisfaction surveys
- Establishing a communication channel for employee grievances and complaints including access to an HR Help Desk for employees
- Developing and implementing a performance management system
- Employee discipline support
- HR Function Audits
HR Function Audits
Total HR will make sure that you are in compliance and that you are leveraging your existing HR tools, resources and practices. Conducting a comprehensive Audit of your HR function for compliance, including but not limited to a review of the following HR areas:
- New Hire Packages, New Hire Orientation, Separation of Employment Packages, Job Descriptions, FLSA Compliance, Compensation Practices, Employee Relations, Unemployment Insurance, Workers Compensation, Payroll Practices, Record Keeping, Workplace Safety, Employee Handbook, I-9 Compliance, Management Training, Performance Management, Disciplinary Practices
- Leave Management
Total HR will make certain that your leave policy is understood by all managers and employees, ensuring compliance and peace of mind.
- FMLA (Family Medical Leave Act)
- ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act)
- Paid Sick Leave
- Pregnancy Disability Leave
- Development & Trainings
Organizational Development and Trainings
Here at Total HR we strive to give every client the resources they need for success. Making sure all of your employees, from management down, are fully trained gives your company an edge for success.
- Developing and delivering monthly training topics designed to develop better management skills and supervisory practices among your management team
- Assistance with employee training
- Performance management
- Legal Advice
Total HR understands the ongoing complexity and struggles involved when complying with various federal and state labor laws. Partnering with us helps you prevent problems before they happen.
- ACA (Affordable Care Act) compliance and communication to employees
- Ongoing labor law consultation and compliance
- Consultation on termination decisions